About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Job Evaluating emerging electronic payment technologies and solutions. Identifying new strategic payment initiatives and developing business cases for future projects. Partnering with technology or business stakeholders to set and track business goals for strategic initiatives. Prioritizing a clear and objective product roadmap and agile backlog while balancing delivery requirements with technical trade-offs and the impact of tech debt. Proactively identifying and resolving the inevitable challenges that arise during project execution. Drive certainty when presented with ambiguity.
Who you are
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Electronics and/or Computer Engineering or related field followed by 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the job offered or a related occupation.
Experience and/or education must include:
- International payments and/or Financial services/banking solutions experience
- Prior experience working with payment vendors/partners such as payment processors, merchant acquirers and banking institutions such as Fiserv, FIS, TSYS;
- Competitive Analysis/ Product Benchmarking in payments industry using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, IBM rational Rose;
- Manage Product Requirements, backlog and conduct requirement analysis using Agile frameworks /technologies such as JIRA, Confluence, Kanban, Scrum Agile frameworks;
- Use tools such as Invision, Sketch, Mindmap to create UI/UX customer payment journeys and map them to user stories in product backlog; and
OTHER: Job Site: San Francisco, CA
Please reference Job ID: 362372 and send resume via mail to: D. Abrams, 2 Folsom St., 12th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs