About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Responsible for the administrative management of the Vendor Compliance and Packing tools and processes. Actively participates in the Supplier charge back process (Approvals, Mailbox Management and Root Cause Analysis) and supports decision-support tool development to support Vendor Compliance operations. Exercises independent judgment, strong decision-making and technical skills in relation to business processes.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for service, support and operational improvements.
- Leverage creativity and process knowledge to incorporate innovation into solutions.
- Pro-actively educate and respond to stakeholders and service partners with accurate and timely detail.
- Act as escalation point-of-contact for issue identificationesolution and continue escalation as appropriate.
- Collaborate across department to leverage best practices, optimize resources, reduce complexityedundancy.
- Partner with leadership on additional duties, cross-functional support needs and projects as requested.
Who you are
- 1-3 years experience in Logistics, Retail, or Customer Service.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field is preferred.
- Demonstrated higher level Computer Skills in Microsoft Excel and Word applications required.
- Microstrategy, Power BI, GTNexus a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up with high sense of urgency.
- Ability to make decisions independently and work under general direction.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs