About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Getting recognized by any industry for your work is a great honor, but being included in Business of Fashion’s first-ever Best Companies To Work For In Fashion report is especially exciting. At Gap Inc., one of our driving values is to provide meaningful career experiences that allow our employees to grow, while also creating a unique and engaging culture that inspires people to do their best work. We are thrilled to be acknowledged for the work we are passionate about and strive to offer to our amazing employees every day!
Gap Inc.’s Global Real Estate Finance & Strategy team is a centralized corporate function that provides strategic and analytical support to the Gap, Inc. portfolio of brands including Gap, Banana Republic, Athleta, and Old Navy. We are responsible for constructing our retail structures for all brands across the globe.
The Capital & Estimating Staff Analyst is responsible for financial project management, process managing, bid analysis, forecasting and hind-sighting. You have an impact on all renovations and store creation for all brands globally. Your creativity, attention to detail, and dynamic cross-functional partnership will be essential to your success and delivery of every project. You deliver in calculated and strategic environments – resolving immediate concerns and planning for the future. We partner most often with Real Estate Finance, RE Field, Store Development, and the Gap Inc. family of brands and other functional groups across the company. You will have high exposure and opportunity to expand knowledge and experience as projects evolve. If you are eager to join an industry leading organization, innovate in your area, and learn new skills, tell us about yourself and we hope to meet you soon.
- Provide technical estimating support to store design, architecture & construction.
- Track and support high level capital real estate activity.
- Track all project costs in the construction phase to produce accurate project forecasts.
- Conduct thorough hind-sighting analysis when all projects complete.
- Develop, implement, and maintain estimating tools for business partners as needed.
- Manage outsourced estimating consultants.
Who you are
- 2+ years construction management and project budgeting experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of the construction process
- Eloquent verbal and written skills.
- High proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to lead multiple projects and prioritize deliverables.
- Strong quantitative analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Bachelors degree in business, construction, engineering, and/or applicable field preferred.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs