About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
In this role, you will support a multi-site operation with responsibility for the contact center’s service level and daily objectives. You will work collaboratively with the Workforce Management and Scheduling teams to contribute to the overall customer care strategy and navigate and influence through the organization to get things done; own it, do it, done. This involves research into technology solutions and business processes that will improve the customer experience and operational efficiencies, including development of opportunity assessments and analysis.
• Monitor intraday performance of contact center by analyzing real time staffing to identify gaps and scheduling needs to achieve daily and monthly service level standards
• Evaluate unplanned events and/or excess call volume during high volumes and adjust compensate for variances
• Provide real-time feedback to leadership across the organization to ensure awareness of the contact center’s performance and the availability to pull customer facing employees off customer contacts for coaching and special projects
• Monitor and manage daily needs, both scheduled and ad-hocked in multi-site, multi-skill environment
• Manage email/ticket cases and ensure all queues are distributed amongst the CSR’s and worked in a timely manner
• Interface with IT departments on reporting and tracking system issues
• Lead, coach and develop a team of Operations Specialists consisting of 16-20 employees
Who you are
• 4+ years of Workforce Management/Intraday experience with at least 2 years leading Workforce Management team members
• Experience in a multi-skill, multi-site call/contact center operation is required
• Expert knowledge of Workforce Management and ACD Systems required; including but not limited to Avaya, CMS and NICE IEX WFM platform
• Ability to adjust staffing needs to meet business with unplanned events or excess call volumes to meet daily Service Level goals
• Extensive call center knowledge and understanding of call center best practices.
• Strong computer skills (including MS Excel, Word and Access)
• Ability to work productively in a fast-paced operations center environment
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs