About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Digital and Direct Marketing is a centralized organization responsible for Multichannel marketing efforts for all brands within Gap Inc. This team works cross-brand and cross-functionally to ensure the marketing initiatives are guided by a customer-first mindset, with the ultimate goal of driving incremental sales performance and ongoing learnings, while also streamlining processes and functionalities that can improve the operational effectiveness of the organization. They are responsible for developing the overall strategy for customer targeting and segmentation, and the execution of the campaign audience files within our new campaign management software.
The Omnichannel Marketing Associate Manager is a new position within the Digital/Direct Marketing team, and is responsible for supporting the increasing Push & In-App marketing efforts as well as the broader Omnichannel initiatives across the organization. As the mobile App channel provides our customers with a superior mobile shopping experience, while increasing brand awareness and boosting online sales, our brands are looking to scale/enhance our Push & In-App messaging experience.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in executing marketing campaigns across channels in an enterprise-level CRM platform, should have an intellectual curiosity into “how things work”, and should exhibit excellent technical, communication, and analytical skills. The individual should be self-motivated, able to work independently and balance a workload that consists of both Push/In-App Messaging and Omnichannel campaign execution.
What you'll do
- Support Digital/Direct Marketing teams with omnichannel campaign audience/list builds in Redpoint
- Coordinate Push & In-App messaging calendar with brand marketing teams
- Work with brand and production teams to gather campaign assets
- Create, test and deploy Push & In-App messages campaigns in Braze
- Develop Push/In-App customer segmentation strategy with brands and implement audience/list builds in Amplitude
- Prepare and deliver weekly, monthly & ad hoc reporting to brand teams with insights identifying trends, opportunities and potential red flags
Who you are
- 3-5 years experience in omnichannel marketing
- Experience with CRM campaign management/performance tool and proven experience in using technology to build execution strategy for CRM initiatives.
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing, high priority projects—identifying creative solutions
- Strong interpersonal relationship-building skills
- Organized and proactive and with a strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with Braze, Amplitude, MoveableInk, Persado, Certona a plus
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs