About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
What you'll do
- Communicate through phone, email, text and in-person potential applicants providing information about open positions, shifts, departments and duties utilizing hiring programs to “mine” for potential candidates and applicants
- Ensure the candidate has a positive application/interview experience by utilizing your great customer facing skills including but not limited to; Urgency, Honesty, and Accuracy
- Facilitate screenings and interviews (individual, group, job fairs) providing feedback to hiring managers to assist in decision making through a timebound accountability of standards, assessing, planning and driving results across multiple departments and shifts
- Accurate data entry into applicant tracking systems, HRIS databases, background check and I9 systems
- Ensure a superior customer experience that fully supports the brand image and service level agreements
- Identify opportunities to improve practices, mitigate risk, optimize technology and present recommendations to supervisor
- Ensure effective communications; up, down and across the business
- Assist with: New Employee Orientation, Employment Eligibility, Safety Training and more; documentation, reports, spreadsheets, preparation, etc.
Who you are
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs