INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
About the role
This position is part of Inventory Control Team which mission is to overall improve efficiency of Intermix inventory receipt flow. The Inventory Control Analyst is primarily responsible for maintaining the accuracy of inventory warehouse to support through partnership of corporate, warehouse and field teams. Tracks, reports, own and communicate inventory movement. Supports the Buying Team on inbound and outbound of the delivery of goods to improve visibility, anticipationnand cost on receipt flow.
What you'll do
Participate in Vendor on boarding process in coordination with Buying, Accounting and Inventory Control Team including
Delivery and Receiving Instructions, Invoicing Instructions, Packing Instructions, o
btain all info from Vendors and Buying department to coordinate set-up of vendors by Gap Accounts Payable/Inventory
Coordinate with Buying Team and Brand partners to ensure proper freight coordination, vendor charge backs, ticketing,
shipment lateness and accuracy
Partner with Transportation group to ensure freight and customs processes are followed, while tracking receipts and partnering with vendors to ensure timely delivery
Alert Buying team on inventory receipt issues to maintain proper inventory flow into DC and Photo studio, and also works to resolve and communicate receipt discrepancies
Oversees Return to Vendor store transfers and the returning of product back to Vendor from DC, while also keeping manager informed for sales audit of reserves on RTV’s
Creates, maintains and distributes weekly inventory related reports for corporate and field
Who you are
- 1-2 years of supply chain coordination experience, preferably in a retail organization
- Strong Excel and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Strong technical aptitude, including ability and desire to learn company systems and tools and ability to perform root
- cause analysis, oracle systems a plus
- Ability to work independently and/or collaboratively with other groups, as necessary
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing and fast-paced environment
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm to drive results with a team-oriented approach
Benefits at Intermix
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs