About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
This is an opportunity to contribute to a newly formed team in the central digital organization of Gap Inc. The media operations team supports all Gap Inc brands and markets, powering best-in-class digital marketing programs using efficient processes and streamlined technology. This role is a partner to the brand marketing teams at Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Athleta and Intermix as well as the data & analytics, product management and digital operations teams within corporate HQ.
What you'll do
- Process: Build scalable processes with a focus on product data feeds, in partnership with brand marketing teams. This includes centralizing intake process for new marketing feeds and identifying opportunities to optimize existing data feeds.
- Innovation: Operationalize new initiatives with our product feed vendor and media platforms (Google, Facebook, Pinterest, and others). Evolve as subject matter expert in feed applications beyond digital marketing, including marketplaces and owned media.
- Technology: Partner with product and data teams to leverage new marketing tech. Implement best practices across shopping platforms and stay ahead of changing partner requirements to ensure our ad programs are running profitably.
- Data: Use a data-driven approach to find more efficient uses for product, pricing and inventory data. Develop KPIs and troubleshoot delivery issues impacting data quality.
- Partnership: The responsibilities of a media operations manager will change as we find new ways to deliver great customer experiences across our portfolio of brands.
Who you are
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience, working with product data feeds
- Preferred: 1+ years of experience managing large-scale, complex Google shopping or Facebook dynamic ad campaigns
- Highly effective, detail-oriented communicator who has managed people or agencies
- High levels of autonomy and self-motivation with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of digital marketing campaign tools & analytics platforms ex. Adobe Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook
- Understanding of data feeds, client & server-side tracking, customer data management
- Familiarity with changes in digital privacy & consent policies, including iOS14, CCPA, GDPR, and ITP
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs