About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
The Associate Project Manager, Media & PR will lead the creative development and ad trafficking of brand and promotional paid media, organic social, and PR assets for Banana Republic. In this role, you will manage the process for all media programs from beginning to end, uniting cross-functional business partners throughout each project. You’ll own the process and timeline; drive consensus and communicate decisions and respobsibilities within each functional team. Additionally, you will lead the continuous improvement of the process pipeline, documenting, communicating and implementing adjustments as needed.
What you'll do
- Lead the process for paid media, organic social, and PR from beginning to end, uncluding ideation, creative development, approvals, and ad trafficking
- Serves as a key liaison between Marketing, Editorial, and Creative
- Lead alignment and integration of teams as key milestones in the process. Facilitate key meetings. Develop agendas and identify clear inputs and owners. Report out results, identify and lead resolution and next steps.
- Collaborates with the Manager, OMNI-Channel Marketing to identify key campaign milestones and ensures cross-functional strategy alignment prior to creative briefing
- Ensure process steps are clear to all who are involved and hold teams accountable to deliverables. Dynamically adjust schedules as required to support changes in the business and keep projects on schedule.
- Communicates with a team of Project Managers to ensure consistency across various marketing platforms, ensuring key information is delivered and shared efficiently
Who you are
- Exceptional project management skills, especially anticipating and resolving issues, meadiating between teams, and developing respurceful solutions.
- Experience working with retail and creative organizations preferred
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to provide clarity and effectively apply perspective throughout the process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Onjective, optimistic, and passionate with a strong business sense
- Driven by a fast paced working environment
- Experienced in planning, coordinating and executing multiple projects simultaneously
- Deep knowledge of project management systems. Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud applications is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- At least 3 years project management experience
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs