About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Project Manager of Asset Protection Operations is responsible for the development and creation of content that aligns with the AP mission between Field Gap Inc AP, AP Leaders, and Stores. This position executes the strategy that increases AP Awareness, that mitigates theft and fraud and promotes store safety. This position is responsible for maintaining and updating all AP Resource Platforms such as Zipline Library and Sharepoint. They execute companywide awareness and training on Active Shooter/Threats, Unconscious Bias, Escalated Customer Response, and AP Team development content. This position creates all monthly awareness content for the AP Wire, AP Owner, and Awareness Lead programs. They maintain an updated and relevant AP Topic Resource portfolio that is creatively evolves to speak to the intended audience. This position drafts all AP Communication for publication via Zipline. The Project Manager of AP Operations executes all AP translation, design, and illustration needs.
What you'll do
- Executes the Asset Protection Awareness and Communication Programs and content development.
- Writes all AP related Zipline Communication for stores and AP. Supports Gap Inc AP Ops CEO with Communications needs.
- Owns the execution of all vendor related content creation (Design and Illustration) & translation needs on behalf of Asset Protection.
- Executes monthly store/AP facing awareness communication, editing, recording, and content.
- Executes updates to the Zipline Resource Library and AP Related Policy and Procedure. Supports Gap Inc AP Ops COE
- Executes AP Awareness Center Updates and Maintenance.
- Supports AP Training Video/Multi-media collaboration and efforts.
Who you are
- Superior Project Management skills with the ability to stay organized, manage multiple priorities, and execute to project deliverables with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Creative, outside of the box, solution-oriented track record
- Ability to influence at all levels.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Customer Service oriented.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Creative Content Platform Experience
- 3+ Years relevant experience. Retail and Asset Protection experience essential
- College Degree Preferred
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs