About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Loyalty Strategy & Analytics team is responsible for loyalty strategy and innovation across Gap Inc.’s family of brands. This role will be responsible for developing a long-term vision and leading the assessment and implementation of an integrated loyalty strategy across the Gap Inc. family of brands. As a central owner of loyalty strategy, this role is also responsible for partnering with product management and technology teams on the delivery of the program experience that ensures a seamless customer experience with simplicity and consistency across the brands. The ideal candidate must be a strategic and innovative leader who is customer curious and results-oriented. They must have strong analytical, communication and influencing skills and willingness to problem solve quickly and creatively.
What you'll do
- Supports the development of a long-term loyalty strategy and program direction by helping establish a loyalty roadmap based on competitor and customer insights, as well as insights gleaned through test and learn initiatives and customer insights
- Directs product management and technology teams on business requirements and priorities to enable Gap Inc.’s loyalty vision.
- Stays apprised of industry and competitor trends and partners with internal test and learn team to ensure overall loyalty strategy is backed by industry best practices and proven offerings
- Serve as a thought partner to brand leads and central leads to think through and set up marketing tests and share insights gleaned to help drive overall loyalty performance and identify opportunities to drive customer acquisition, retention, and greater CLTV
- Ensures prioritization and execution of our learning agenda in conjunction with business partners on the Loyalty Business Analysis team and Gap Inc Advanced Analytics organization
- Manage customer insights pipeline with the research team to ensure consistent integration of customer voice in business strategies
Who you are
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, loyalty, eCommerce or related field analyzing multi-channel marketing programs or supporting detailed forecasting
- Previous experience with customer segmentation or gleaning insights and making recommendations based on customer-level data and performance
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while also maintaining oversight of direct reports
- Ability to succeed in a rapidly growing business environment with competing priorities by organizing and self-prioritizing work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights, visualize data, tell a story, and influence strategic direction across the business.
- Experience using logic and methods to solve difficult problems and derive effective solutions.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical rigor with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Past credit card, retail, or loyalty experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA a plus
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs