About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Gap Inc is a $16B leading global company that consists of a portfolio of purpose-led, billion-dollar lifestyle brands – Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, and Athleta. The online business comprises 40% of sales today and the company aspires to achieve 50% of its sales from online by the end of 2023.
Looking forward, the company has committed to supporting our rapidly growing online business through continued investment in digital capabilities. As part of the company’s strategy, there is a focus on creating a personalized experience at scale through enhanced capabilities in product and marketing content, loyalty, & fulfillment.
The Digital Performance & Growth team works with the central and brand business teams to deliver and foster successful usage of commercial retail technology with a focus on helping to discover breakthrough business impact. Our goal is to continuously improve the commerce platforms through accelerated adoption of off-the-shelf tools and services, along with the support required to enable continued growth.
We are seeking a Manager Campaign Architect to work across the organization with both central teams and brand partners to execute cutting edge personalization campaign experiences that will grow business in our brands. This person will be responsible for managing technical marketing campaign solutions and will need to quickly understand the business objective, contribute ideas, develop solution options and own execution and delivery. Additionally, this role will assist in informing brands of emerging personalization capabilities and be responsible for communicating progress updates.
- Influencing the direction of strategic initiatives under the Digital Performance & Growth charter with a strong emphasis on support for flexible, high-value technical campaign solutions
- Lead technical campaign solution ideation across all brands’ digital e-commerce space
- Architect, design and implement campaign solutions that may span across Gap’s omnichannel experience.
- Document and manage all technical solutions within a library of shared resources
- Drive projects from inception to completion and ensure all cross-functional business partners are proactively updated on the technical campaign solution’s project milestones, status, issues and delivery timelines.
- Conduct business user training for campaign solutions
- Provide guidance to our business partners in potential capabilities to align with the business requirements of multiple campaign initiatives.
- Develop operational processes in support of technical marketing campaign solutions
- Provide technical direction and requirements to web developers, producers, and other partners as part of the implementation for technical campaign solutions
- Subject Matter Expert in Personalization
Who you are
- A bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years’ experience in retail e-commerce
- Demonstrated skill and experience in modern commerce technology stack especially as it pertains to testing, segmentation and campaign management
- Experience working with and evaluating vendors for new technologies, tools and capabilities. Ideally have hands-on experience using tool UIs.
- Demonstrated ability to seek opportunities to leverage existing and new technologies to architect dynamic marketing campaign solutions
- Strong analytical and critical thinking focus
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication with an understanding of the dynamics of large organizational politics. Technical writing skills a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of accountability/dependability
- Experience working on business agile teams
- Experience with Front End development, nice to have
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs