INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
About the role
Do you have your finger on the pulse with all things social, tech and fashion? INTERMIX is seeking a passionate Associate Social Media Manager to join our Marketing team. This person will be tasked with growing the INTERMIX social identity across all-channels, with big-picture thinking, innovative strategies, and a hands-on approach.
The full-time role will report to the Editorial Director.
• Develop, drive and execute an all-channel strategy that drives business goals, such as audience growth, engagement, acquisition and reach
• Generate creative ideas and produce best-in-class, innovative storytelling; Concept social-first content for key platforms
• Manage the social editorial calendar and posting schedule, ensuring all posts are optimized and tracked for performance. Track and communicate results, with a monthly report of analytics, growth of community, interaction and findings
• Master the brand voice and write copy for all social posts, while also acting as the INTERMIX community manager, responding to and engaging fans in conversation
• Collaborate cross-functionally with internal departments to ensure social supports important products, designers and seasonal campaigns
• Understand and strategize dynamic social KPIs that meet business goals, and continuously look to identify trends across the social space before they have taken off, especially within fashion and e-commerce
• Grow and leverage relationships with social platforms, potential influencers/partners, designers and photographers. Manage and build these influencer and agency relationships in order to create and execute influencer strategy to increase brand awareness and create compelling content
Who you are
• 3-5 years experience in a social media role, ideally in a fashion/e-commerce environment
• In-depth knowledge, understanding and experience with all social media platforms, with demonstrated success building communities in the social space
• Proven track record implementing social strategy and executing original content for multi-platforms day-to-day and at a campaign level
• Strong visual eye and writing skills that will bring to life the INTERMIX brand identity
• Pre-existing relationships with social media platforms, potential partners/influencers, influencer agencies, designers and photographers a plus
• Experience with reporting and analytics tools
• Must be able to adapt with changing priorities, possess outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
Benefits at Intermix
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.