About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Job Hands-on design, development, deployment, and maintenance of integration processes between applications across on premise and cloud using the SnapLogic platform. Ability to lead a small team of employees and contractors to complete sprint development. Hands on development of a multi-brand, global enterprise platform. Participate in all phases of the development life cycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, transition, and support. Own integration for integration scenarios across applications, data & processes, as well as code deployment and solution. Work closely with business stakeholders to resolve production issues, implement solution enhancements and launch new integration pipelines. Support the evolving solution roadmap by evaluating new platform features and link partner capabilities. Collaborate with Gap Inc.’s technical teams to define and implement solution. Build scalable data pipelines that are robust and highly available. Provide technical support on integration testing and UAT efforts. Work in a goal-oriented, team environment with version control, change management and continuous improvement protocols.
Who you are
Education: Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering, Information Systems, or related field followed by 5 years of progressive, post baccalaureate experience in job offered or related occupation.
Experience and/or education must include:
- Algorithms, I data structures, and design patterns;
- Implementing ETL using either native database utilities and third-party tools (Talend, Datastage, Informatica, ODI, SnapLogic, SQL*Loader, Custom PL SQL packages, Java) in an enterprise environment with a relational database backend;
- Consuming / Persisting data from and to Relational databases in real-time and batch data integration solutions between on-prem, off-prem and cloud-based applications;
- Problem solving and analytical skills; and
- Jira, GIT, and Confluence
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs