About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Loyalty Associate Marketing Manager will work closely with the Loyalty Marketing Manager to drive the loyalty acquisition and retention program within Old Navy. They will assist with briefing and execution of marketing initiatives that will be integrated into the commercial planning calendar and support the brand’s overall marketing objectives. They will oversee legal review of all loyalty creative assets. They serve as one of the primary points of contact and are directly embedded with the brand teams to provide a seamless connection to brand stakeholders. The ideal candidate for this team must have strong communication skills and be comfortable working across multiple cross-functional teams.
What you'll do
- Assists with planning and execution for integrated loyalty marketing content across omnichannel vehicles, including site, email and store signage
- Assists with developing creative briefs for loyalty marketing assets across multiple platforms that focus on consumer loyalty and customer engagement
- Partners with Creative, Production, and Cross-brand teams to bring new integrated loyalty program to life and develop assets that deliver on loyalty objectives
- Participates in all kick-offs, creative reviews, final layout reviews, and mechanicals approval
- Researches competitor loyalty programs and presents ongoing findings
- Clearly communicates updates to cross functional teams on fast moving projects
- Owns management of legal language with banking partner and legal team
Who you are
1-3 years of experience in content marketing required
- Loyalty marketing experience strongly preferred
- Strong attention to detail, comfortable reviewing high volume of content
- Excellent time management skills – able to handle a deadline driven environment
- Team player who is comfortable working with many different partners
- High energy level and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changeable environment, comfortable with ambiguity
- Self-starter with an innate sense of curiosity and eagerness to test and learn
- BA/BS required
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs