For the past 22 years, we’ve committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration. Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It’s what we do best, and we’re on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know that alone we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable.
About the role
We’re looking to expand our team by bringing on a critical role to support the Media Production team. The Media Production team handles marketing imagery from managing assets, liaising with studio and location photographers and digital techs for proper delivery of files, retouching, and curation/implementation of product metadata.
The primary focus of the Assistant Manager Media Production role will be to support production needs of the Media Production department. This will include ingesting of files to the server/DAM, managing project schedules with the Media Production team, and downloading/uploading files to/from internal and external partners. The role will be supporting the team with editing mechanicals and retouching as needed.
What you'll do
- Work with the Photo Production team to ensure delivery of images from studio and location photographers. Work with the Styling team to confirm proper file name and metadata are in line with the standard.
- Prepare, make, and deliver file naming/metadata kit to photographers.
- Receive imagery from photoshoots and quality-check, rename (if needed), and upload to DAM/Server.
- Prepare images for uploading to path vendor.
- Preparation of catalog, postcard, and miscellaneous collateral layout files for external printer partners.
- Assist Manager Media Production and DAM in running and implementation of DAM.
- Support Media Production workload and projects as needed.
Who you are
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop and other Creative Cloud apps.
- Familiar with MS Office365. Experience with RIP software, calibrating/profiling printers and monitors.
- Detail oriented with strong follow through and problem-solving skills. Able to multitask under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Work closely with internal and external partners to foster good communication.
- Continuous education and keeping current with technology trends.
- Good verbal and written communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Willingness and desire to go the extra mile - a team player!
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs