About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Senior Manager of Network Strategy & Omni PMO will play a crucial role in accelerating the growth of Gap Inc. brands’ Omni business. We are looking for a candidate with strong leadership, partnership, strategic and analytic skills who is passionate about working cross-functionally to drive overall network strategy changes and leading program management for holiday readiness. This work is critical to meeting our network and supply chain strategy for the overall growth of the company. You’ll collaborate, influence, and strategize with cross-functional partners to understand business priorities, design business solutions, and lead implementation across our portfolio of brands.
What you'll do
- Lead network strategy projects related to supply chain operations for Gap Inc’s brands globally, typically working cross-functionally. Examples can include DC migrations/expansions, new delivery option launch, assessment and implementation of third party solutions, piloting fungible inventory, paperless invoicing
- Development of implementation and contingency plans for execution of network strategy initiatives across our Omni fulfillment network, managing cross-functional objectives and milestones, while driving continuous improvement
- Drive alignment and communication among supply chain functions (strategy, DC operations, transportation, analytics, contact center, product, tech, finance) to define and develop key business priorities to support Gap Inc. Omni goals, including solution innovation, program / change management
- Serve as the Global Supply Chain PMO of Peak holiday readiness and governance to ensure successful Omni fulfillment during Gap Inc’s busiest and most critical season – including the preparation for key leadership meetings and updates, presentations and demonstrations to senior leadership within supply chain and brands partner groups (including but not limited to, status reporting, risk tracking, key issues, peak playbook and hindsight coordination, contingency planning, etc.)
- Independently develop and refine project scope, structure, and project components. Identify and escalate key issues, guide and execute analysis, develop conclusions, and present findings to cross-functional leaders
- Understand end-to-end Omni operational processes and systems (e.g. DC ops, fulfillment, logistics, BOPIS, Ship-from-Store) partnering with brand and supply chain partners to assess impact of each operations on strategic initiatives
- Identify process gaps and develop new operational processes, tools, strategies and capabilities to drive business priorities and a better supply chain experience for our brand partners and customers
Who you are
- Experience/Education: 6-9 years of total experience, including 2/3+ years in management consulting. Experience in retail operations, ecommerce fulfillment, network planning a plus
- Fluency in Excel and PPT; adept at analyzing data and developing executive-facing presentations
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic business landscape. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability of managing operational details and execution, while also understanding big picture
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships and influence cross-functional leaders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience working closely with senior executives and cross-functional partners to influence strategic agendas and operationalize key strategic initiatives
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs