About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Senior Analyst of Omni Supply Chain Operations will own key aspects of analytics for the team. S/he will provide crucial visibility to performance metrics across Omni fulfillment, work with product management and business intelligence to build new dashboards and tool and deep dive into the data to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and increase the bottom line. A high degree of comfort in Excel, SQL and Microsoft Power BI is required, along with a strong appetite and aptitude for learning new data systems. The Senior Analyst will also support the Director in broader Omni fulfillment activities including holiday readiness initiatives and network strategy projects.
What you'll do
- Maintain detailed daily reporting for Omni fulfillment on DC and fulfillment health, owning daily communications within Global Supply Chain
- Proactively identify and investigate issues and improvement opportunities withing our analytical tools, and then drive to implementation of solutions
- Partner with product management and business intelligence in evolving and developing new, automated tools and dashboards, providing business insight into use cases, data relevance and data visualization
- Serve as a data and analytical tool authority to Omni brand teams, in conjunction with Omni Operations Director, translating supply chain metrics into impact to the business and vice versa
- Serve as the "connective tissue" driving metrics and dashboard alignment and communication among supply chain functions (DC operations, transportation, analytics, contact center, product, tech) that serve Omni fulfillment, including supporting weekly calls and ad hoc communications
- Be ready to independently drive ad hoc '80/20' analysis, as well as more rigorous and extensive business modelling (i.e., backlog modelling, financial modelling) as needed
- Support Director on critical holiday readiness initiatives to ensure successful Omni fulfillment during Gap Inc's busiest and most critical season
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in an Analytics or Strategy role, Bachelors Degree required
- Experience in retail, ecommerce, or operations a plus
- Demonstrated ability of managing operational details and execution, while also understanding the big picture
- Experience with quantitative analysis and modelling, as well as creative problem solving
- High degree of comfort in Excel, SQL and Microsoft Power BI. Strong appetite and aptitude for learning new data systems
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments, bring structure, prioritize and drive to results
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships and influence cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs