About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
This leader is responsible for the execution of learning and development programs for the Fresno, CA Distribution Campus. This includes the coordination of New Hire Orientation and training as well as the coordination and development of campus Floor Facilitators. The Trainer partners with HR, Operations, and business leaders across support functions to deliver programs and experiences that develop key capabilities to support campusegional strategies. The Trainer is responsible for the coordination of training programs that address root cause issues and drive improved business performance. This includes employees across various functions and two distribution center buildings.
What you'll do
- Support L&D Sr Manager and Project Manager in identifying & delivering learning solutions that build employee functional skills
- Communicate ongoing L&D Training efforts and updates to teams of their changing environment to instill accountability and support
- Onboard and train new employees to effectively perform their job; continuously monitor and assess performance against operational and behavioral standards
- Manage the execution of learning programs for specific functional departments for exempt and non-exempt team members
- Manage and maintain campus learning tools & resources including the development and coordination of campus Floor Facilitators
- Support Seasonal L&D team as needed
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of training experience preferred
- Able to build effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners
- Can operate in a fast-paced, changing environment with multiple competing priorities
- Successfully managed delivery of learning solutions. Proven ability to facilitate small and large training sessions (live and remotely) and experience with various learning technologies
- Demonstrated curiosity and ability to deliver with speed and continuous iteration to quality
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs