About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Brand Loyalty Marketing team drives the loyalty strategy within each of the Gap brands. They oversee the launch and execution of marketing initiatives that must be integrated into each brand’s commercial planning calendar and support the brand’s overall marketing objectives. They serve as the primary point of contact and are directly embedded with the brand teams to provide a seamless connection to brand stakeholders. The ideal candidate for this team must have strong communication and influencing skills, as well as the ability to drive strategic initiatives across multiple cross-functional teams.
What you'll do
- Develops and maintains oversight of monthly, quarterly, and annual omnichannel and channel-specific loyalty marketing strategies that deliver against the brand promise and marketing objectives, as well as loyalty engagement metrics, to maximize response and drive sales
- Represents loyalty in meetings and cross-functional alignments, partnering with key brand teams to ensure cohesive strategy and execution for loyalty integration across channels
- Creates testing strategies and project roadmap for omnichannel and channel-specific marketing initiatives with clear objectives for measurement and brand impact to maximize response and drive sales; share out recap and recommendations post-launch
- Regularly leverages customer data and analytics to refine future retention strategies
- Innovates and evolves loyalty program benefits and outreach, building out a roadmap and project plan/structure to test offer strategies across all relevant platforms and channels to maximize customer reach and ROI – test experiential, elevated and scalable loyalty benefits
- Partners with Finance and Business Analysis teams to assess promotional offer strategies, including business objectives, ROI, incremental volume, CLTV, identifying target audiences, communication vehicles, and appropriate timing:
- Reviews analytics and determines key insights
- Assesses program metrics and KPIs
- Develops hindsightecaps with recommendations to optimize campaigns and business performance
- Manages Loyalty & Payments Brand annual marketing budget and supports Director on budget allocation
Who you are
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, advertising, loyalty, eCommerce or related field focused on identifying opportunities to ideate and drive strategic initiatives to develop, launch, and analyze multi-channel marketing programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights, visualize data, tell a story, and influence strategic direction across the business
- Organized, self-starter, strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively and build strong relationships with business partners
- Ability to manage multiple detail-oriented projects and to meet deadlines
- Proven skill in leading and influencing across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g., IT, Brands, Creative, Marketing) to drive business objectives and priorities
- Proven strategic thinker; able to leverage large sets of data to drive insights and make decisions – knowledge of Excel, Omniture and Microstrategy are a plus
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Docs – advanced skills desired
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs