About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Analyst of Real Estate Capital and Reporting to successfully oversee the end-to-end capital management and budget reporting for the Gap Inc Real Estate function. In this role, you’ll manage the successful development, execution, and communication of annual budget plans that are updated on a monthly basis to align corproate and brand budget planning with Real Estate execution. You’ll collaborate, influence, and strategize with cross-functional partners to collect, analyze, and distribute budget updates that inform business partner planning and execution. This role is critical to the success of planning and executing against our near term and long term real estate goals so we’re looking for an indivudal who drives results and exhibts strong colloaboration and influencing.
What you'll do
- Coordinate the brand real estate budget process for capital budgets
- Support in year and long-range planning budgeting process for Gap Inc. for RE projects
- Execute reporting on performance vs. budget: sales forecasts, capital accuracy, return on investment and continuously refine budgeting process for optimal outcome
- Support ad hoc fleet analysis for portfolio planning and external reporting
- Accountable for $200MM capital budget
Who you are
- 3 – 5 years’ experience developing budgets within a finance function
- Experience in CAPEX planning with track record of proven results
- Experience presenting to leadership in formal and ad hoc settings
- Strong finance technical skills with expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with statistical analysis, NPS, and Medallia a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance; MBA or CPA a plus
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs