About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
We are looking for an Account Manager to support the Latin America region as part of the Global Franchise and Strategic Alliances team. The Account Manager will play a key role in driving retail sales and wholesale shipments vis a vis each Franchise/Wholesale partner in the region. Responsible for the implementation of the Gap Inc Franchise strategies in assigned markets. Accountable for ensuring delivery of our brand, including standards & operational excellence through training & monitoring business and store performance. The Account Manager will work with the in- country partners to execute the market strategy including customer facing & internal operational best practices. This role will require significant leadership in influencing and collaborating effectively with internal cross-functional teams and our franchise/wholesale partners. Driving multi-channel growth initiatives in existing and new markets is critical for the success in this role, therefore we are looking for an individual who has a deep retail knowledge, is quick to identify business opportunities, drive results and has strong business relationship skills with internal & external partners.
What you'll do
- Conduct analysis on business performance and in partnership with internal Marketing and Visual Merchandising teams and the franchise/wholesale partner identifies opportunites and actions to drive improved business results
- Participates in developing market-specific sales channels & operations strategies
- Ensures franchise/wholesale accounts provide a consistent OMNI channel experience & presentation service level aligned with Gap Inc. global standards, monitor brand integrity and identify and coaches to implement systems/process to better align with brand standards
- Conduct effective in-market visits (virtual and in-person) throughout assigned market/s with key contacts in region
- Provides feedback about real estate and new channels opportunities to the Regional Account Director
- Partners with Account Director to establish efficient & effective business processes that work cross-culturally, across borders and one that is scalable for growth
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Deep retail knowledge and strong business acumen with sound business judgment & high ethics strongly exhibited
- Excellent leadership, collaboration & influencing skills with the ability to transfer knowledge by leading
- Proven ability to work autonomously with limited supervision
- Excellent oral & written communication skills (across time zones & cultures)
- Travel to relevant market as needed, including weekend availability when required
- Spanish fluency is required
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs