About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
GapTech Information Security is the global information security function for Gap Inc. inclusive of, and across, all Gap Inc. brands. This role covers hundreds of internal applications, global retail hardware, multiple cloud environments, and offices on three continents.
What you'll do
- Perform application, web, mobile and network penetration tests using both automated and manual techniques
- Identify and exploit vulnerabilities in commercial, open source, custom software applications and infrastructure across global stores and corporate environments.
- Align test reports and evidence according to Strategy, Governance, Risk, and Compliance (SGRC) processes. Past experience with PCI a plus.
- Develop scripts, tools, methodologies and best practices to improve offensive capabilities
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of operating systems internals and cloud environments. Past experience with Azure and Oracle preferred.
Who you are
- 5+ years of penetration testing experience with certifications like OSCP, OSCE, GPEN.
- Significant experience finding vulnerabilities in commercial, open source, and custom software.
- Experience with penetration testing tools like Burp Suite, Metasploit, Nmap.
- Experience in conducting secure code reviews.
- Ability to script and build automation to eliminate reoccurringepetitious work with experience in Go or Python.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs