About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Senior Manager of Profitability Strategy is responsible for working closely with Merchant, Inventory Planning and Production Teams to identify and execute incremental and innovative inventory strategies to enhance the top line and profitability of the Old Navy Online business.
What you'll do
- Actively participate in key corporate strategic planning processes, working across businesses and functions to frame the corporate strategy and drive alignment and execution on key initiatives
- Partner with the ON Strategy team on product-based LRP projects
- Kickoff the preseason planning process by establishing targets, in alignment with identified growth and profitability opportunities
- Lead strategic deep dive projects looking internally and externally to identify white space and opportunities
- Develop process for incorporating NPD and other competitive data into analyses around trends and opportunities
- Act as a thought partner to ONOL leadership team
- Partner with stores counterparts on strategic initiatives to ensure alignment across the business platforms and provide continuity to customer
- Provide strategic orientation by delivering insightful and accurate financial compilations, assessment and communication to Digital Merchandising and leadership
- Partner with Digital Merchandising leadership to provide aligned direction to the teams
- Lead meetings with clear, focused intent. Drive follow up
- Develop and improve reporting and tool requirements.
Who you are
- Ecommerce / Fashion background – (Planning/ Business Strategy/ Digital Marketing)
- Strategic with proven ability to deliver business results
- Highly analytical and efficient in approach
- Demonstrated leadership ability, strong influence skills, and natural collaborative approach to working cross functionally
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to innovate
- Self -motivated and problem solver
- Thrives in a fast paced, large-scale environment, driving complex projects from concept through to execution
- Bachelor's Degree (Business)
- 15+ years of industry experience
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs