About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
We’re looking for someone who will partner with the Rewards Consultant to support adaptation and delivery of Global Compensation programs and key initiatives to business. Represents brand/function (relevance) and corporate voice (consistency). Solid understanding of HR/Compensation data coupled with the ability to rigorously analyze, synthesize and suitably frame for presentation actionable and informative metrics. Work requires significant amount of communication and collaboration across multiple functions, groups, levels and geographies. Supports analysis, research, project management, training, communications, and change management / best practice implementation.
What you'll do
- Leads exec comp benchmarking, competitive analysis and salary range development
- Leads, develops and manages LTI program in support of the Talent Philosophy
- Understands changes in workforce and competitive landscape within the digital and technology functions including benchmarking and client support
- Make recommendations to improve compensation processes and workflow to increase dept efficiency and effectiveness
- Leads and manages executive and client-facing compensation projects as needed
- Provides end to end Compensation technical expertise and supports ongoing services provided by Rewards team, recommends solutions to business needs
- In partnership with Rewards Consultant executes Compensation strategy
Who you are
Bachelors Degree or related experience preferred in Human Resources Management or Finance/Accounting
Specific Focus Areas: Data Integrity, Analysis, Research; Must have excellent analytical, quantitative skills; Ability to conduct complex analytical assignments with broadly defined objectives
Independent and self-directed; prioritizes project work and immediate needs of business partners
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to explain and defend a point of view
Commitment to providing excellent customer service to business partners; ability to collaborate within and outside the team
Apply independent judgment with follow-up to business partners to determine the direction of assignments
Must have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, working knowledge of PeopleSoft a plus
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs