About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
We’re looking for an OperationsScheduler to maintain Contact Center agent schedules to maximize laborefficiencies across all lines of business. In this role, you’ll support staffing levels, set-up new-hire classesin the scheduling software, and monitor time-off. You’ll assist with short-termforecasting duties and prepare the IDP file for Relations and the call centerfor weekly meetings. You’ll assist the team with user-level functional set-upof eWorkforce Management (IEX) scheduling software, focusing on staffing requirements, volume patterns and operationalefficiencies in staffing.
What you'll do
- Maintain functional set-up of eWorkforce Management (IEX) scheduling software; assist with systemic set-up development and efficient use of IEX to improve efficiencies of labor use in the global Contact Center
- Support COS Tower(s) with issues involving scheduling (including scheduling training, meetings and other scheduled events as needed) and by covering breaks/lunches/vacations as needed
- Assistin creating staffing forecasts in IEX which determines need for new trainingclasses based on long-range call forecasts
- Creates new short term schedule options when needed and Work with leadership and agents to meet scheduling (people) needs of the contact center
- Input/update/correct employee schedules in IEX, maintaining both Agent Definition and after schedule generation
- Work with all business partners to develop and answer questions about scheduling policies/procedures that drive efficiencies and fairness in the business
- Help maintain efficient interval schedule patterns (daily, weekly, hourly) by adjusting schedules of call center agents to meet business needs
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 2-3 years of call center experience in any capacity (operational experience preferred)
- Working knowledge of contact center scheduling methods and software (i.e. IEX, Blue Pumpkin, Aspect), with specific experience using IEX to administer other people’s schedules
- One year experience using CMS or CentreVu Supervisor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Access and/or other software/database skills
- Ability to prepare reports accurately and on-time
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs