About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
We’re searching for Brand Associates to join our team – no experience needed – friendly and eager to learn is what we are looking for! As a Brand Associate, you’re an important part of our team and take pride in the brand to deliver a great shopping experience for our customers. You will support your team to drive results, deliver best-in-class service and educate customers on our loyalty programs. You enjoy a fast-paced environment and have a customer-first mindset.
More than the clothes we create, we are defined by our people. As we re-open stores, our priority is to welcome back furloughed employees and offer them shifts first. However, during this time of uncertainty, personal situations often change, so in the event our furloughed employees aren’t able to return to work, we are opening hiring to the public. If you’re a furloughed employee and haven’t heard from us, are in the market for this job and would like the opportunity to be placed back on the schedule, please contact your manager.
What you'll do
Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
Support sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of house, as required.
Handle all customer interactions and potential issueseturns courteously and professionally.
Who you are
- You’re able towork shifts that meet the needs of the business; flexible and/or consistentscheduling may be available.
- You act in linewith our values and guiding principles.
- You are open tofeedback, communicate well and take action as required.
- You’re able to learnand utilize technology.
- You’re able tomaneuver around sales floor, stockroom, office and lift up to 30 lbs., with orwithout a reasonable accommodation.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs