About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Brand Loyalty Marketing team drives the loyalty strategy within each of the Gap Inc brands. They oversee the launch and execution of marketing initiatives that must be integrated into each brand’s commercial planning calendar and support the brand’s overall marketing objectives. They serve as the primary point of contact and are directly embedded with the brand teams to provide a seamless connection to brand stakeholders. The ideal candidate for this team must have strong communication and influencing skills, as well as the ability to drive strategic initiatives across multiple cross-functional teams.
What you'll do
- Co-owns loyalty performance with Gap brand to ensure a profitable P&L for the loyalty portfolio
- Leads, manages, and is accountable for delivering the loyalty strategic plan, including key financial goals, customer engagement strategies, detailed marketing plans, and investment requirements. Strategies should encompass loyalty acquisition and retention efforts across channels
- Responsible for integrating loyalty events for MTL and credit card members into commercial plans to drive customer/lifecycle objectives and hit both customer and financial targets with a cohesive messaging strategy at Gap Specialty and Gap Outlet
- Responsible for managing Gap Brand Loyalty & Payments marketing expense budget and completing a monthly forecast of marketing expense budget and loyalty sales targets
- Partners with other Loyalty & Payments marketing teams on lifecycle strategies and cross-brand initiatives to drive greater personalized retention within the Gap brand and Gap Inc customer base
- Serves as a thought partner to both the Brand and greater Loyalty & Payments teams on opportunities to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, and sales to the brand, including innovation and relevance to the brand customer segments
Who you are
- 8+ years of CRM, direct marketing, or consumer driven marketing strategy experience in retail and/or loyalty
Strong communication and influencing skills required: written, oral and formal presentation; ability to actively participate and influence executive-level discussions and decision making
Proven ability to lead, manage and gain alignment across a complex, matrixed organization
Strong analytical, financial, and problem-solving skills. Highly comfortable with leveraging data to drive decisions and tell a story
Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while also maintaining oversight of the business
Successful track record of developing and implementing marketing and field strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives
Must be able to thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs