About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Sr. Technical Coordinator is a technical and digital workflow expert responsible for managing technical projects and troubleshooting technical issues in a photographic studio setting. This role involves providing expert-level planning and support for studio file movement/management servers, developing streamlined and innovative ways to approach the file processing and delivery process, and providing daily on-set support for studio technical issues. The Sr. Technical Coordinator will have the ability to plan out large-scale technical processes and changes. The ideal candidate will have proven experience coordinating large process changes with multiple teams, have the ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of individuals, while remaining level headed and calm under pressure. Extreme attention to detail, organizational skills, forward-thinking and follow-through is a must.
What you'll do
- Troubleshoots photo studio technical hardware issues (Macintosh platform)
- Troubleshoots on-set software issues (Capture One, Filemaker, ShotFlow One, Adobe applications)
- Plans large-scale technical processes and changes; executes large technical projects
- Researches and recommends streamlined technical solutions
- Coordinates technical integration with GapTech and external vendors
- Responsible for understanding and integrating all studio technical processes (FTP, servers, Photobase, Applescript, Photoshop actions, Adobe AEM)
- Owns documentation, communication and education of studio technical processes
- Understands budgets; can adhere to a set budget and track technical purchases
- Prioritize and organize technical requests by level of urgency
Who you are
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
2+ years of experience developing and troubleshooting automated file management systems, FTP, and server processes
2+ years of experience with Photoshop – Expert level proficiency required
Experience in a high-production environment
Highly proficient in Mac OS, Capture One, Adobe AEM
Skilled in multi-tasking and supporting several projects simultaneously
Ability to translate and communicate detailed information through verbal and written skills. Can adjust communication style for audience
Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skillset
Organized and detail oriented; Excellent follow through
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a calm demeanor
Experience with scripting and servers
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs