Old Navy

April 24, 2018

Last September, Gap Inc. outlined its balanced growth strategy. As a part of that strategy, over the next three years, the company expects to add about 70 net new stores, by introducing 270 new Old Navy, Athleta, Gap Factory and Banana Republic Factory stores, while continuing to optimize its Gap and Banana Republic specialty footprint.

The company is on track to meet this goal and will open about 60 Old Navy stores by the end of 2018. A list of Old Navy’s latest and upcoming locations is below.

“Investing in Old Navy’s retail presence is central to our continued growth and delivering a seamless brand experience, wherever and however customers choose to shop,” said Sonia Syngal, President and CEO of Old Navy. “We are fueling all the ways our customers want to engage with us, starting with providing greater access to our brand through new store openings and remodeling hundreds of locations to underscore the fun, fashion and value for the whole family that only Old Navy can offer.”

Old Navy’s Real Estate Strategy

A cornerstone of Old Navy’s real estate strategy is continuing to expand the brand into non-traditional retail locations like discount, urban and outlet centers. In addition to opening stores this year, Old Navy is remodeling approximately 150 stores in an effort to ensure existing stores represent the best expression of the brand - for nearly 90% of these stores this means improved fitting rooms, bathrooms and checkout areas. The other 10% of these locations will go through a full remodel, including three locations that were fully rebuilt following Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Maria. By the end of 2018, Old Navy will have completed an 18-month remodeling effort to enhance a total of 300 stores.

The brand is also focused on testing new store formats to thoughtfully utilize available real estate and provide our customers a unique shopping experience serving the entire family.

Old Navy’s new store locations include:

Now open!

  • Interstate Shopping Center Ramsey, Ramsey, NJ, 14,400 sq. ft.
  • Collegeville, PA, Providence Town Center, 14,000 sq. ft.
  • Wyncote, PA, Greenleaf at Cheltenham, 12,500 sq. ft.
  • Jackson Heights, NYC, 18,300 sq. ft.
  • Carlsbad, CA, Carlsbad Premium Outlets, 3,400 sq. ft. (Kids & Baby)
  • Glendale, AZ, Westgate Tanger, 12,300 sq. ft. (Outlet)

Coming soon this spring & summer!

  • Lasalle, QC, Canada, Carrefour Angrignon, 12,500 sq. ft.
  • Edmonton, AB, Canada, Premium Outlet Collections At EIA, 15,500 sq. ft. (Outlet)
  • Grove City, PA, Grove City Premium Outlets, 2,400 sq. ft. (Outlet)
  • Austin, TX, Southpark Meadows, 12,500 sq. ft.
  • Euless, TX, Glade Park, 13,900 sq. ft.
  • Merrimack, NH, Merrimack Premium Outlets, 10,500 sq. ft. (Outlet)
  • Prosper, TX, Gates of Prosper, 15,000 sq. ft.
  • D'Iberville, MS, The Promenade, 12,000 sq. ft.
  • Manhattan, KS, Plaza de Maria, 13,300 sq. ft.
  • Sacramento, CA, Delta Shores, 14,100 sq .ft.
  • Niagara Falls, NY, Fashion Outlets Of Niagara Falls, 15,000 sq. ft. (Outlet)
  • Limerick, PA, Philadelphia Premium Outlets, 14,000 sq. ft. (Outlet)
  • Riverton, UT, Mountain View Village, 12,500 sq. ft.
  • Memphis, TN, Germantown Village Square, 13,900 sq. ft.
  • Toronto, ON, Canada, Fairview Mall, 10,200 sq. ft.
  • Houston, TX, Houston Premium Outlets, 11,800 sq. ft. (Outlet)
  • Mexico City Distrito Federal, Paseo Acoxpa, 13,700 sq. ft.     
  • Concord, CA, The Veranda, 17,500 sq. ft.
  • Bakersfield, CA, Gosford Village, 12,500 sq. ft.
  • Richmond, VA, Short Pump Town Center, 12,900 sq. ft.
  • Waukesha, WI, Shoppes at Fox River, 12,500 sq. ft.
  • Port Chester, NY, Port Chester, 11,700 sq. ft.
  • Hiram, GA, Hiram Pavilion, 13,300 sq. ft.

More to come!

Read the CNBC.com article about Gap Inc. store growth here.

Interested in joining our team? Click here for our open jobs. 


Related Articles