SAN FRANCISCO – April 14, 2014 – Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS) today announced that it will host a meeting for the investment community on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at its headquarters in San Francisco. A live webcast of the presentations will take place from approximately 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
The following Gap Inc. executives will provide updates on corporate and brand strategies:
- Glenn Murphy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Sabrina Simmons, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Steve Sunnucks, Global President, Gap
- Jack Calhoun, Global President, Banana Republic
- Stefan Larsson, Global President, Old Navy
- Art Peck, President, Growth, Innovation and Digital
- Jeff Kirwan, President, Greater China
- Sonia Syngal, Executive Vice President, Global Supply Chain
- Tom Keiser, Executive Vice President, Global Product Operations
A live webcast will be accessible on Gap Inc.’s Financial News and Events page at www.gapinc.com/investors. In addition, audio of this meeting can be accessed by calling 1-855-5000-GPS or 855-500-0477 for domestic callers and 913-643-0954 for international callers. The conference passcode is 8783693. A replay of this event will be available on www.gapinc.com.