October 11, 2010
SAN FRANCISCO – October 11, 2010 – Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS) announced today that it will host a meeting for investors on Thursday, October 14, 2010 in New York. The audio webcast will take place from 8:45 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
The following Gap Inc. executives will provide an update on the strategies for the company and its brands:
- Glenn Murphy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Gap Inc.
- Sabrina Simmons, Chief Financial Officer, Gap Inc.
- Marka Hansen, President of Gap
- Jack Calhoun, President of Banana Republic
- Tom Wyatt, President of Old Navy
- Toby Lenk, President of Gap Inc. Direct
- Stephen Sunnucks, President of Europe and International Strategic Alliances
To access the conference call, please dial (800) 932-6399 or (706) 758-6314 for international callers. The conference code is 10742309. The webcast can also be accessed from the Conference Calls & Webcasts page in the Financials section of gapinc.com at www.gapinc.com/public/Investors/inv_fin_conf_calls_and_webcast.htm. Replay of these sessions will be archived at gapinc.com for four weeks after the event.
About Gap Inc.
Gap Inc. is a leading global specialty retailer offering clothing, accessories, and personal care products for men, women, children, and babies under the Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime, and Athleta brands. Fiscal 2009 sales were $14.2 billion. Gap Inc. operates about 3,100 stores in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Ireland, and Japan. In addition, Gap Inc. is expanding its international presence with franchise agreements in Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. For more information, please visit www.gapinc.com.