October 12, 2009
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – October 12, 2009 – Gap Inc. announced today that it will host a meeting for investors on Thursday, October 15, 2009 in New York. The audio webcast will take place from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Gap Inc. executives will provide an update on the strategies for the company and its brands. The agenda is as follows:
- Glenn Murphy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Gap Inc.
- Sabrina Simmons, Chief Financial Officer, Gap Inc.
- Marka Hansen, President of Gap Brand North America
- Jack Calhoun, President of Banana Republic
- Tom Wyatt, President of Old Navy
- Toby Lenk, President of Gap Inc. Direct
- Closing Remarks by Mr. Murphy
The webcast can be accessed from the Conference Calls & Webcasts page in the Financials section of gapinc.com at http://www.gapinc. com/public/Investors/inv_fin_conf_calls_and_ webcast.htm. Replay of these sessions will be made available on (800) GAP-NEWS for four weeks after the event and archived on gapinc.com.
About Gap Inc.
Gap Inc. is a leading global specialty retailer offering clothing, accessories and personal care products for men, women, children and babies under the Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime and Athleta brand names. Fiscal 2008 sales were $14.5 billion. Gap Inc. operates more than 3,100 stores in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, France, Japan and Ireland. In addition, Gap Inc. is expanding its international presence with franchise agreements in Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. For more information, please visit www.gapinc.com.