About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
The Digital Performance & Growth team works with the central and brand business teams to deliver and foster successful usage of commercial retail technology with a focus on helping to discover breakthrough business impact. Our goal is to continuously improve the commerce platforms through accelerated adoption of off-the-shelf tools and services, along with the support required to enable continued growth. We are seeking an Associate Growth Manager of Site Optimization to work across the organization with both central teams and brand partners to execute cutting edge personalization experiences that will grow business in our brands. The Growth Team is a key function within Digital Performance & Growth, on the front lines of Gap Inc’s Site Optimization initiatives and Ecom Operations support. As an Associate Growth Manager of Site Optimization, you will support the Growth Team members by managing the execution lifecycle of the customer experience by working with marketing, insights, design, product management, development, engineering, and other cross-functional partners. This role will also assist in informing brands of emerging personalization capabilities and be responsible for communicating progress updates. We partner with brands to evangelize, educate, and engage teams on personalization capabilities to ensure their needs are met, and influence roadmaps that cater to the needs of the business.
What You'll Do
- Maintain the company’s approach to supporting Personalization initiatives by playing a support role in our Personalization Pod teams and day-to-day execution
- Help build and scale a Digital Site Optimization practice that provides strategic ideation, design guidance, development and QA support
- Sit in daily standups and working sessions where you’ll discuss the status of experiments in the design/dev cycle and strategize on future experiments
- Support the Growth Team to collaborate with cross-functional teams of Marketers, Producers, Analysts, Developers, to execute experiments for our business partners
- Compose and manage project milestones
- Provide technical direction and requirements to Web Developers for various site experiences and tests
- Own end to end QA for various projects across platforms and devices
- User of both internal and external ecommerce software and technologies to program tests and troubleshoot issues
- Understand our tech stack and personalization capabilities on feasibility and execution
- Manage the Growth/Dev Team project tracker of net new and ongoing projects
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience working in ecommerce and/or web optimization (retail a plus)
- Excellent project management & communication skills and technical aptitude required
- Intermediate understanding of digital A/B testing methodologies and technology
- Experience writing requirements for front-end developers and QA instructions
- Experience with Content Management Systems, Audience Management Systems, and AB testing tools
- Ability to build strong relationships with a variety of your stakeholders, from executives to developers to marketing and product managers
- Self-motivated with the ability to build strong relationships with a variety of your stakeholders, from executives to developers to marketing and product managers
- Highly collaborative, accountable, and can work proactively/independently in a fast-paced remote environment
- Ecommerce/web analytics experience is a plus
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs