About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
As an Analytics PdM II, you will play an integral role in shaping our product strategy, driving innovation, and delivering analytics solutions to support our iconic brands of Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Athleta. You will collaborate with business leaders, engineering, and data science to define and execute the product roadmap. With the goal of delivering product that enables the company to gain valuable insights, make data-driven decisions and drive business growth.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements, understand pain points, and identify opportunities to leverage analytics
- Team with data science and engineering teams to define data requirements, develop data models, and ensure data integrity and accuracy within the analytics products
- Define and prioritize product features, create robust user stories, and work closely with engineering and data science to ensure successful and timely delivery of product release
- Conduct market research and analysis to gain insights on market trends and emerging technologies in the analytics domain
- Identify, measure, and interpret results to validate product strategy; Provide research, analysis, and support for identifying, evaluating, and resolving strategic opportunities
- Build relationships with key business partners and other brand stakeholders; articulates product needs clearly and succinctly to different audiences and cross functional partners
- Develop and manage project plans and key stakeholder engagement strategy on all initiatives
Who You Are
- Strong technical background and understanding of analytics concepts including data modeling, data visualization, machine learning, etc.
- Passionate about analytics, data driven decisions making, and driving business outcomes through innovative product solutions
- Ability to influence and debate solutions with technical team members, to understand technology solutions and potential tradeoffs and to represent technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing platforms, APIS, and/or complex customer capabilities
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role, with an emphasis on analytics products and solutions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross functional teams
- Ability to assess relatively complex situations and analyze data to make judgments and recommend solutions
- Preferred experience in the Retail industry with an emphasis on Merchandise Planning
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $130,600 - $173,100 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.
US CandidatesPlease note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc’s quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.’s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.
Browse all jobs