About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the Role
In this role you will be a part of the Inventory Management team that brings the financial strategy of our product vision to life by managing the largest financial asset of the company: our product itself. In your role, you will drive the success of one or more product categories by creating a financial roadmap and marrying it to brand strategy and customer needs. You are passionate about using your qualitative and quantitative skillset in a fashion retail environment and find joy and creativity in forecasting and financial planning. You are curious, innovative, and focused on executing an amazing customer experience while delivering/exceeding financial targets. Strong analytical and storytelling skills will serve you well, and a collaborative mindset is a must.
What You'll Do
- Develop omnichannel point-of-view and communicate financial results, forecasts, and action plans to cross functional team that delivers company sales, gross margin, and inventory productivity goals
- Manage omnichannel preseason and in season processes
- Identify and champion omnichannel opportunities
- Analyze financial performance of preseason strategies and recommend strategic business shifts as required
- Partner with cross functional members to develop and manage short and long-range divisional financial plans that support brand strategies
- Build cross functional partnerships and consensus
- Influence strategy for area/team
Who You Are
- Must love Excel, have strong technical skills, and be systems savvy
- Believe in the Power of Team; build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners
- Possess strong business acumen and strategic agility, able to handle many projects simultaneously while effectively prioritizing workload
- Demonstrate strong listening, written and oral communication skills, able to present ideas and directions that rally others to action
- Ability to assess relatively complex situations and analyze data to make judgments and recommend solutions
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs