About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
In this position, you will drive a continuous improvement culture that will maximize capabilities and efficiencies in our distribution centers. You will Try Fast, Learn Fast and Think Big as you develop, implement, maintain material handling equipment (MHE) and property maintenance. You will have a direct responsibility to support the daily facility operations while controlling departmental operating costs.
What You'll Do
- Identify and troubleshoot solutions that impact facility product flow
- Create and review preventative maintenance program to recognize and resolve safety, quality and flow issues
- Lead, coach and develop a team of Maintenance Technicians following policies, procedures, and safety guidelines
- Develop positive cross functional internal and external relationships with the focus on delivering targeted results
- Execute initiatives to optimize operational excellence within a distribution center
- Drive and lead projects and assignments of diverse scope
Who You Are
- Strong technical knowledge of MHE and automation in a distribution center environment
- Ability to work, plan, and prioritize independently as well as work on a team
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and persuasive skills inclusive of exercising good judgement
- Capable of multitasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, 30% off at Outlet
- Telehealth: Live on-demand video visits with a physician 24/7
- Access to specially negotiated discounted rates for Vision and Dental care
- Safe & Clean Environment
- Incentive Based Pay
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Opportunity to convert to Full Time
- Weekly Pay
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row. US CandidatesPlease note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc’s quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.’s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.
Browse all jobs