About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
At Gap Inc., we are using technology as a competitive advantage to become the world’s #1 specialty apparel retailer. As part of GapTech, you will deliver globally scalable, cloud-based solutions, using agile software development, DevOps practices, and advanced technologies.
Our Tech and Digital team pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. We are made up of thousands of people across the globe who try fast, learn fast, and think big for our customers, communities, and the planet. On our team, you will be part of the technology engine that is driving innovative retail, e-commerce, and global enterprise technology for Gap Inc. and our brands. Our engineers and developers work together to create a seamless omni-channel experience powered through cloud-based platforms, services architecture, and open-source technologies. We help the company grow – whether it’s increasing our global footprint, operating a flawless holiday shopping season, or helping a customer get the product they need, when they need it. Our passion is what sets us apart – we’re not just here to execute, but also learn and grow and innovate on what’s next.
The GapTech InfoSec team is looking to hire an Information Security Engineer with programming skills. You will be joining the Enterprise Identity team to design, develop, implement and support automation initiatives for DevOps teams in Secrets Management and PKI areas. This position provides a great opportunity for a mid-level engineer to be part of a team of experienced engineers in a fast paced, dynamic environment and hone their skills in one of the hottest areas within Information Security.
*This is a fully remote opportunity*
What You'll Do
- Extensive knowledge with at least 2-years full-time hands-on experience working on one of the following 2 areas
- Privileged Access Management Solutions (Thycotic Secret Server, BeyondTrust, CyberArk, Centrify etc.)
- Secrets Management Solutions (Hashicorp Vault, Conjur etc.)
- Extensive experience with DevOps and Pipeline tools – Jenkins, Chef/Chef Vault, Apigee, Artifactory, GitHub, Terraform
- Experience with Containers (Kubernetes, Docker etc.)
- Strong programming skills (Python and/or Java)
- Experience working with Cloud IaaS/PaaS - preferably Azure and OCI
- Experience developing and consuming Restful API web services.
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP and directory services
- Admin-level Familiarity with Identity and Access Management Tools – IGA MFA, SSO
- Experience in CLI/Scripting – Windows/UNIX commands and Powershell/Bash.
- Experience in writing Chef cookbooks or equivalent (Ansible etc.)
Who You Are
- Ability to deliver results with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively to team members
- Ability to work in a fast paced, adaptive environment
- Effective written and/or verbal communication skills.
- Ability to guide, influence and improve developer adoption for secure coding practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent
- CISSP/C-EH or equivalent preferred
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs