About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the Role
A Digital Producer for Banana Republic leads the scheduling and management of content across our digital channels, including our websites and in email. They produce large scale marketing campaigns and brand initiatives, including personalized content to a variety of customer segments.
The Producer must be able to independently drive cross-functional teams to execute tasks and deliverables on time, ensuring that scope and schedule expectations are clearly defined. They must be able to confidently drive marketing projects as well as manage through operational issues. Works with the cross-functional teams to evolve or create processes to improve or streamline workload. Advises direct reports on evaluation of site and email tool issues, partners with technical teams for resolution and escalates to management when needed.
What You'll Do
- Excellent project management and organization skills.
- Coordinate project activities from various business partners including Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Web Development, QA, and 3rd party vendors, among others.
- Ensure project is launched on time and meets initial project requirements. Keep management notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule (deliverables, milestone dates, resources, etc.).
- Drives the review and final approval of digital content; documents feedback and manages any required changes.
- Responds quickly to change in scope or project schedule, communicating to management any impacts to the project and the overall customer experience
- Comfort and confidence communicating with business partners (verbally and written).
- Experience with CMS and other digital data management tools.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Expertise in cross-browser/cross-device QA of digital experiences.
- Flexible; can thrive in agile or highly structured work environments.
- Understanding of digital production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
- Ability to influence and coordinate activities among cross-functional, cross-branded teams. Act as a liaison between business and technical resources.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity & flexible to an ever-changing environment.
- Highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining operational processes.
- Project Management skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels within the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3-4 years of detailed task planning and execution experience
- 3-4 years of web production experience
- 1-2 years of supervisor/management experience
Who You Are
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs