About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the Role
The Senior Photo Producer will manage and support the development of all seasonal shoots for Old Navy marketing photography and video.
What You'll Do
- Lead within a fast paced, highly functional production team managing all aspects of a given project - from concept through shoot.
- Work in collaborative internal creative environment.
- Professionally represent Old Navy and have a strong ability to navigate various personalities and orchestrate a large crew while on set.
- Bring fresh ideas to the table, research new talent and understand current trends.
- Own the shoot budget and be a strong negotiator. Reconcile costs for each shoot, making sure they do not exceed budget.
- Travel on a monthly cadence to attend marketing photo shoots and manage all on-set production.
- On set production requires managing the flow of shoot, ensuring accuracy with samples/outfits, communicating specifics of each shot to CD/AD/photographer, determining backgrounds/set designs, and managing freelance support.
- Research, scout and secure locations for photo shoots, including permits as necessary.
- Have a future thinking mindset and be knowledgeable of new photo technologies and industry trends.
- Be solution oriented, anticipate and resolve issues, including last-minute changes due to location, talent, or weather issues by utilizing appropriate resources
Who You Are
- 10+ years-experience producing photo shoots both in-studio and on-location (on-figure experience a must; retail or fashion experience preferred). Video production is a plus.
- 10+ years-experience in model/talent sourcing and booking and production relating to photo shoots (location searches, permits, location vehicles, catering etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a 4-year College or University preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Solution-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Works well under deadline pressure
- A detail-oriented self-starter with excellent time management skills, including ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Team player with a high level of professionalism
- Proficient with software applications such as Word, Excel and Adobe and Acrobat
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row. US Candidates – Non NYCPlease note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc’s quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.’s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.US Candidates – NYCBeginning December 27, 2021 the City of New York requires all employees in the City who work on site to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an exemption from the vaccine requirement is approved due to an accommodation for a disability, a sincerely held religious belief or other legally protected basis (including status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offenses).
Browse all jobs