About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
We are looking for an Analyst to work with the Landlord Account Reconciliation team in the Real Estate Leasing organization. This is a cross functional role that will work with other departments within the Gap Inc. Finance teams, including Real Estate Law, Lease Administration, Store Maintenance and Accounts Payable. In this role, you will support the overall Landlord Account Reconciliation function. You will develop relationships and collaborate with the various cross functional Real Estate business teams to ensure timely payments and ensure database entries are completed. This role provides additional team support as necessary.
The role is based at Gap Inc.’s Corporate Shared Service Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico and will report to a Manager of Landlord Account Reconciliation. This role is not 100% remote and will require a portion of the work to be performed in the Gap Inc. corporate location.
What You'll Do
- Maintain departmental mailbox activity and incoming USPS mail accordingly.
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners as needed, to address issues and facilitate change and/or improve your processes
- Evaluate and resolve open invoice items and check handling matters in a high-volume environment
- Process transactions such as landlord escrow changes, year-end reconciliations and other items into department databases.
- Plan workload accordingly to meet strict departmental deadlines based on fiscal calendar; react quickly to changing priorities.
- Inform team members and/or leadership of workload increases outside of normal processing volume.
- Assist in implementing process improvements, including supporting special projects and assignments as needed.
Who You Are
- Fundamental understanding of operations to keep workload drives moving forward.
- You can confidently assess high volumes of data to make judgments and recommend solutions.
- Ability to operate at an intermediate level as it relates to Microsoft Excel, Word, Office 365 and Access
- You have exceptional communication skills ( both verbal and written)
- You deliver best in class customer service, in a high-volume environment with frequent change
- You have a strong sense of urgency and ability to filter, prioritize, and organize work appropriately to consistently meet and exceed goals.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs