About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
In this role you will develop the Identity and Access Governance capabilities necessary to keep our company's assets and information secure.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop, implement and maintain an enterprise-wide identity and access management solution leveraging SailPoint IdentityIQ, LDAP, and Active Directory.
- Develop Restful API web services with security standard to provide identity management capabilities
- Build Solution for access reviews, certifications, identity analytics and reporting using SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Interact with cross functional stakeholders to manage and maintain knowledge of systems, policies, and procedures relevant to Gap’s Identity management systems
- Respond to tactical support escalations for critical issues related to identity and access management
- Perform Bug fixes and enhancements to Identity Lifecycle workflows and processes in Sailpoint IdentityIQ
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5 years of Identity Management experience with expertise in the following areas: Provisioning/Deprovisioning, Identity and Access Governance(IAG) and role based access control
- Strong Java/J2ee experience in enterprise application development
- Core knowledge of common identity systems and protocols including: LDAP, Active Directory, MFA and Privileged Identity Management
- Minimum of 3 years of Experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ technologies
- Experienced in developing Web application using Java, J2ee and REST APIs
- Experience in scripting languages like Java Script, Beanshell and Powershell
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.
Browse all jobs