About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
In this role you will develop Cloud Identity and Access Governance capabilities necessary to keep our company's assets and information secure.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop and implement Identity and Access Governance (IAG) solution that result in high performing technology in multi cloud environment like Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud
- Analyze requirements and design least privileged access using Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Privileged Identity Management (PIM) and Multi-factor Authentication
- Develop, implement and maintain an enterprise-wide identity and access management infrastructure leveraging Java/J2EE, Python, LDAP, Sailpoint IdentityIQ and Azure Active Directory
- Develop Restful API web services with security standards to provide Identity Management solutions
- Enable a zero trust model of being able to access any app and service from anywhere in a secure and governed way using Conditional Access, Identity Protection and MFA
- Develop automation for Identity Life Cycle events like provisioning/deprovisioning using Java/J2EE, Python and Powershell
- Partner with teams to establish roles, entitlements, and potential segregation of responsibility
- Implement Identity Governance of O365 Applications like Sharepoint, PowerBI and One Drive etc
- Perform Access review and Certification for users to Cloud resources
Who You Are
- Demonstrate knowledge of Identity and Access Governance (IAG) concepts and technologies
- Experience in developing Cloud Identity Management solutions using Azure AD, Conditional Access, MFA, Identity Protection and Azure Privileged Identity Management, O365 Security and Azure IAG
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of Identity Management experience with expertise in the following areas: Provisioning/Deprovisioning, Identity and Access Governance (IAG) and role based access control
- Strong Java, J2ee and Python experience in enterprise application development
- Core knowledge of common identity systems and protocols including: Azure AD, Sailpoint IdentityIQ, LDAP, Active Directory, Kerberos, and Privileged Identity Management, RBAC
- Experience in scripting languages like Java Script and Powershell
- Able to communicate difficult concepts in a simple manner
- Present problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner
- Experience with building effective relationships with immediate team and stakeholders
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.
Browse all jobs