About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
In this role, you will work in a energized and fast-paced environment focused on delivering an excellent customer experience to our HQ employees and visitors in our Cafes and on-site events. Your goal is to produce and prepare high quality food, provide timely delivery and maintain a clean environment for our employees and visitors.
What You'll Do
- Maintain a clean and organized storage, dish room and prep station to provide fast and efficient service to our employees and visitors
- Collaborate with vendors and café management to assure a high level of customer service and quality ingredients
- Ensure compliance to recipes and prepare all ingredients before breakfast and lunch at our HQ locations, onsite events, and catering events
- Use established tools and procedures to identify, organize and categorize information
- Exchange job related information to provide routine support on an ongoing basis
Who You Are
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, ability to develop and maintain good relationships
- Ability to problem solve and multitask
- Must be able to move throughout café and kitchen, move 30 lbs., use equipment specific to your role
- Recognize and questions potential problems and situations
- Learn and apply working knowledge of related work area processes and procedures
- Certified in Food Service Safety (i.e.: ServSafety)
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.
Browse all jobs