About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the Role
In this role, you will embody our value of Doing The Right Thing by protecting People, Assets, and Brands. You will work in a energized, fast paced environment focused on creating a safe environment for our employees, teams, and customers; this is critical to driving our Brand power, enduring customer relationships, and exuding our commitment to team and values. You’ll need to understand the big picture strategy and work with cross-functional teams and external partners.
What You'll Do
- Partner with store leadership to develop and implement an Asset Protection strategy to mitigate risk and loss within our Gap Inc stores
- Assist with investigations and utilize all available resources to identify and resolve crime activity in assigned locations
- Assist with the implementation and continued execution of the shortage reduction program
- Work with store personnel to identify inventory shortage opportunities and recommend solutions
- Determine the assignment of appropriate Asset Protection resources (i.e.: agents, technology, etc.) to address shortage reduction opportunities
- Courteous and responsive to internal/external request
- Exchange and verifies job related information to provide support
Who You Are
- Ability to provide Asset Protection leadership to drive results, coach and develop direct reports, collaborate and lead execution through others
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate and build consensus across multiple stakeholders and functions
- Ability to actively learn and immediately apply learnings into decisions and behaviors
- Ability to manage and prioritize their time; able to multi task
- Ability to learn procedural knowledge acquired through on-the-job training
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs