About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the Role
The Senior Director of Digital Product Creation (DPC) will be responsible for leading Old Navy's (ON) development and adoption of new digitally enabled product creation (DPC) capabilities and processes. Fundamentally transforming our ways of planning, designing, developing, and engaging interactively with our customers on our products. This role will focus on our core product creation functions - Merchandising, Design, and Production - as well as integration with functions that will leverage assets and outputs from product creation processes - including Marketing, On-Line, and Stores. The role will be responsible for driving point of leverage with other Gap Inc. brands' digital product creation efforts, maintain alignment with overall corporate strategies, and drive prioritization of corporate investments (Information Technology) that are required to enable ON's DPC strategies.
What You'll Do
Core responsibilities include:
- Set strategy and priorities to unlock how digital capabilities more efficient and effective ways of working.
- Drive execution to collection of strategic project deliverables.
- Establish change management / communications / training plans.
- Manage cross functional resources in executing plans.
- Define business cases and investment requirements. Manage to budgets.
- Maintain understanding of industry and technology advancements and identify new opportunities for technologies to be assessed and adopted for ON.
Who You Are
- 8-10 years in apparel product design, development, and or merchandising.
- Experience in driving transformation and change management in product creation processes.
- Experience in deploying digital product creation tools and processes preferred.
- Exceptional problem-solving, business judgment, and analytical skills.
- Relentlessly resourceful and able to drive projects with high collaboration.
- Strong communication skills.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Salary Range: $178,800 - $245,900 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.
US CandidatesPlease note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc’s quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.’s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.
Browse all jobs