About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
Maintain the data integrity of the Distribution Center (DC) inventory in all the various inventory systems. Assist in the leadership, development, and implementation of inventory business initiatives impacting a broad area of departments across the organization as they relate to DC inventory activity. Identifies and recommends on-going opportunities for improvement and changes across departments.
What You'll Do
- Understands the Distribution Center (DC) inventory systems and how they impact the financial statements (Online/Retail/International DCs)
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity and accuracy of DC inventory activity. This includes reconciling transactional flow with upstream systems, and driving resolution of sync issues.
- Manages the multi-Brand reconciliation process for North American and International DC’s
- Analyzes data to evaluate data integrity problems across the company
- Responsible for analyzing DC inventory results and reporting
- Approves and modifies transactions and adjustments
- Partners with IT to drive systemic issue resolution, root cause analysis, and fix implementation
- Represent DC Support in strategic and future growth initiatives
- Assists with ad hoc analysis; presents conclusions and recommendations to senior management
- Responsible for communicating inventory issues and results and providing assistance with problem solving and process management.
Who You Are
- Supports DC business partners through problem solving
- Communicates with leadership, Finance and DCs
- Ensures timely resolution of DC inventory issues
Promote Operational Excellence
- Provides lessons learned and best practices across divisions
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.
Browse all jobs