About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the Role
In this role, you are accountable for supporting the ideation, development, implementation and execution of the Gap Inc production and vendor capability strategy, delivering value through effectively balancing innovation, quality, and cost. You will be able to operate in a highly matrixed global organization, forming part of the cross functional product team (Design, Merchandising, Tech Design, Quality Assurance, Sustainability, Fabric Research and Development and Global Sourcing). You will be able to execute with strong attention to detail to ensure the product pipeline meets key milestones to meet product to market (P2M) demands.
What You'll Do
- Create seasonal strategies to limit our exposure to buying fabrics pre line adoption
- Execute a vendor engagement strategy across divisions and categories for both seasonal and fast pipelines
- Ensure product availability for seasonal and fast pipelines at the product category level
Who You Are
- Develop the analytic process required to optimize post Line Adoption
- Adapt team priorities to respond to customer and business partner needs
- Provide front line supervision to an operational, service, or administrative team
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs