About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
In this role, you will work in a highly collaborative, dynamic, and fast paced environment focused on creating the most inclusive candidate experience for one of the largest apparel brands in the world. Working in Talent Acquisition means you're doing more than filling jobs, you will be a champion of both the business and talent. Working in close partnership with Gap Inc. leaders, HR, Equality + Belonging and Communications leaders, you will support a team that ensures our candidates and employees have the best interview experience in retail.
What You'll Do
- Amplify the company vision and culture to inspire a diverse pool of talent
- Drive consistent and inclusive candidate and interview experience
- Accountable for full lifecycle recruiting for complex searches and functions; including proactive sourcing in order to build pipeline for future talent needs.
- Develop and employ effective sourcing strategies that deliver high caliber and diverse talent that support the growth of Gap Inc
- Seek out and leverage industry, competitor, and other business trends to ensure we stay ahead of the competition
- Build cross functional partnerships and consensus
- Influence strategy for Talent Acquisition
Who You Are
- Strong problem solving by proactively driving results and being solution oriented
- Ability to manage customer relationships, provide strong customer service skills and work in a large and matrixed team environment
- Demonstrated excellent communication/presentation skills to all audience levels
- Deep curiosity and knowledge of the external market and shifts within retail or relevant industries
- Ability to assess relatively complex situations and analyze data to make judgments and recommend solutions
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs