About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
In this role, you will support the overall Finance function for a large, multi-brand retailer in a fast-paced, complex environment. Gap Inc.’s headquarters Finance team provides financial support to various business units and the Executive Leadership teams. You will be responsible for providing guidance, data, and analysis to other areas of Finance or the brands. The teams are responsible for leading several key financial performance management activities for Gap Inc., including the annual budget / operating plan, long-range plan, and monthly forecast. Using these activities as a foundation, they provide the executive leaders and other relevant stakeholders with forward-looking financial projections, performance perspective, and foundations for optimal decision-making.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for Strategic Pricing deliverables with the aim of driving margin and revenue, through analysis and strategic pricing decisions, whilst ensuring the commercial needs of the accounts are considered
- Responsible for monthly corporate forecasting of revenue and margin, working close with corporate finance.
- Responsible for quarterly price modeling for all brands and accounts, controlling inputs and delivering to budget
- Works closely with cross-functional teams to support financials of new deals and existing accounts, with financial analysis and P&L scenarios to align on commercial terms
- Works cross-functionally to manage P&L impact of pricing decisions and can provide modeling of P&L scenarios
- Present analysis to external accounts and internal leadership teams
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of Finance experience; international or franchise retail experience preferred; managerial experience also a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities; can synthesize financial data and strategic objectives into clear business recommendations
- Ability to gather, manipulate, and interpret data, predict trends, and establish priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Computer skills Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Web based applications
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and be flexible in a fast-paced, ever-changing global retail marketplace
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $111,900 - $148,200 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.
US CandidatesPlease note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc’s quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.’s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.
Browse all jobs